7/11/2009

Love for Birds




When I was sitting on a bench in the mountain park in Japan last spring, I saw a crow was watching me from a tree. After a while, I heard a baby bird voice from somewhere and noticed a light brown crow baby in the nest a little bit far from my bench. The mother crow was still watching me but didn’t fly above my head to let me go. It was a special experience for me that the mother crow let me enjoy watching her baby crow.

I have several big trees in my back yard in Colorado.
I can see doves and red robins make nests and have babies on the big trees in spring.
Today, a dove couple was staying at a bird bath for a long time.
When I went to the garden, I found a baby dove was sitting under the tree bush next to the bird bath.
The baby dove looked so innocent and delicate.
I am so happy to see precious wild life grow in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment