7/15/2009

Horticulturist Luther Burbank & Shasta Daisy



A Shasta Daisy in my back yard reminds me of renowned horticulturist Luther Burbank.

I was very fortunate that I lived in Santa Rosa, California and got chances to visit the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens and Luther Burbank’s Gold Ridge Experiment Farm.

I appreciate Luther Burbank for his great development of so many different kinds of plants.
Santa Rosa plums harvested from my own back yard were so delicoius!

I also respect Luther Burbank for his great humanity.
According to a reading at the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens, Luther Burbank talked to cactuses that there was nothing dangerous for them to have thorns. This was how Luther Burbank could cultivate thornless cactuses.

I am going to take great care of my garden with love.
Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment