5/28/2011

No.7 Feng Shui Green Plant


Long time ago, I have read one of Feng Shui experts said that green plants represent life and it would be a great way to start a day to see fresh green when I wake up.
By contrast, dried flowers are not good to decorate rooms as they don’t have any more lives.
So, I put a green plant pot in my bedroom.
My bedroom is not sunny so I chose a green which doesn’t need much sun.
And, I recycled an antique china plate for the pot saucer. (I am going to utilize my favorite china for daily use to enjoy them more instead of keeping them in a cabinet unused.)
Now, I am thinking that it could be a delightful thing to multiply this green plant to make more green pots. I suppose to be able to cut a little part of this green and to put into a cup of water until it starts rooting.
Living with fresh green indoor, that will refresh my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment