5/23/2011

No.2 A Cup of Tea Time



It was really a cup, but, instead of having a tea for breakfast in the kitchen, I brought the tea to my room and sat in the chair that I had put a new slip cover yesterday and had a cup while listening to a Michael Jackson’s “Hold My Hand” from a CD, Michael.
It was so comforting. It was just several minutes, but, Michael Jackson’s voice was so soft and warm, and it was like shimmering in the music for several minutes.
Starting a day with just listening to a beautiful singing for several minutes was a rich experience.
And, I am going to make it a daily habit.

Today, I made an easy and quick picture frame utilizing a February sheet from a 2011 calendar that I have been using.
The paper says, “Live the Life You’ve Imagined.”
That’s a perfect motto for me to read every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment