5/24/2011

No.3 Dusting and Covering Electronic Equipments

For cleaning, vacuuming is the first priority and I have a hard time to make an extra cleaning time for dusting furniture.
I remember somebody said something like take it easy, relax, just to think a little bit dusts would be good to protect furniture.
Um, that was nice to hear, that was what I thought, but, I knew it was getting too dusty in my room and it had been bothering me.
So, today, I took a time to dust a TV, a CD player, a DVD shelf and a printer and found it difficult to clean the all dusts out from electronic equipments due to the small holes and such and the heavy weight to move.
And, I came up with an idea, “Why didn’t I cover them with some kinds of fabrics?”
After cleaning them up, I used Japanese furoshikis and vintage lines to cover each of them.
I hope this will keep them from getting dusts and make a cleaning easier in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment