5/27/2011

No.6 Celestial Fruit Green Tea

Celestial Seasonings 100% Natural Teas
Antioxidant Max Green Tea Dragon Fruit Melon
Wellness Supplement
20% RDI Vitamin C per serving
35% more flavonoid antioxidants than other leading brands(as well as strawberries, kale, red wine, dark chocolate and almond)

I haven’t been caught cold for several years (I am so lucky!) and I think it is because I intake Vitamin C through drinking lemon water or eating a lot of oranges.
But, it’s hard to make it a year round wellness habit because lemons and oranges are out of season during summer and actually, I have already suspended to purchase them.

I have found the above-referenced tea at a grocery store nearby my house and have started to drink as a substitute to the lemon water.
It has a very nice fruity mild flavor mainly melon.
Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment