8/22/2011

No 18. Roxborough State Park in Colorado





I had an unexpected great hiking at the Roxborough State Park in Littleton, Colorado. It was so hot under the shinning sun without much shade, but, the trail was nice and flat and it wasn’t too bad for me to walk. I applied Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ on my face and Coppertone Ultraguard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70+ on my arms and legs and they worked wonderfully that I didn’t get sun burn. After this trail hiking, I have a greater confidence that I have such a strong heat resistant body to enjoy more outdoor activities.
Besides, the view of the huge red rocks formation was breathtaking. The Roxborough State Park doesn’t allow hikers to bring dogs nor bicycling, so it was also nice that I could enjoy the silence while hiking on the trail. The Roxborough State Park had a special spiritual feeling to me. I thanked Gods for giving me eyes to enjoy the beautiful creation and His presence in the absolute silence.
For the next visit, I am hoping that I would be able to see some beautiful wild animals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment