6/12/2011

No.14 Whole Wheat Seeds and Whole Oats Seeds

The trial for growing cat glasses from the steamed crimped oats seeds didn’t work.
What was I thinking? It seemed to be obvious.
Probably, it may be the same thing that I can’t grow rice glasses from the steamed rice.
So, I went to Curve Feed & Supply in Lakewood looking for wheat seeds and oat seeds in bulk from which I would be able to grow cat glasses.
And, I was lucky!
The store owner was very nice and kind and let me understand that I would need whole seeds to grow glasses and actually showed me the wheat glasses grown on the ground.
I purchased whole wheat seeds and whole oat seeds for 3 pounds each.
If I remembered correctly, they would sell the seeds from 1 pound, which was also nice, too.
Whole Wheat Seeds.

Whole Oat Seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment