6/05/2011

No.11 J.W. Pet Company Grip Soft Cat Brush



It’s suddenly a hot summer day, and my lovely cats need a good glooming.
I purchased the attached Grip Soft Cat Brush by J.W. Pet Company at PETCO in Lakewood.
Originally, I had purchased the brush for my long haired cat, but, as usual, she didn’t want to get brushed. So, I have tried to brush other short haired cats and they loved it!
The handle of the cat brush is nicely fitted in my hand and very comfortable to use.
The pins of the brush are very nice and soft and they seem to be giving a nice massage as well as a gentle brushing.
Because my cats love the feeling, they stay still and that makes easy to give them brushing.
One minor problem is the pins of the brush have a round ball top, and I assume these round ball tops make the brushing soft and gentle but also make difficult to clean up furs caught in the middle of the pins.
Nonetheless, “Thanks, mom,” my cats gave me a thumb up!

No comments:

Post a Comment