6/04/2011

No.10 Cat Glass Seeds


For my dear indoor cats, I have purchased a package of cat glass seeds, Nibble-Licious by Petlinks System ($4.99 for 5oz.) from Pet Smart in Lakewood.
The package indicates the cat grass seeds are 100% oats seeds.
I had started 3 small cat grass pots using the Eko Organic All Purpose Potting Mix.(This soil is so nice and soft. Purchased at O'Toole's Garden Center in Lakewood.)
Let’s see how they will grow in my sun room.

I went to check the Wardle Feed & Pet Supply in Wheat Ridge if they were carrying cat grass seeds (could be barley grass seeds, wheat grass seeds, or oat grass seeds)in bulk. But, I didn’t have a good luck.
I purchased a 10oz package of steamed crimped oats seeds for $3.99.
These seeds should be for birds(I guess) and probably are not good for planting, but, anyway, I will try if they can be used as a cat grass seeds.

My cats love to spend long hours in a sun room even on hot days. The ready for eating cat grasses in the containers could stay fresh just 2-3 days in the room. So, I am on a mission to find good sources to purchase cat seeds in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment