10/31/2009

This Is It by Michael Jackson

Have you watched a movie, This Is It featuring Michael Jackson’s last performance?

My husband and I watched the movie today.
The movie was great!

To me, Michael Jackson and Diana Ross represented “U.S.A.” via radio and records while I grew up in Japan.
They are so special to me.
I wanted to get a privilege to see Michael Jackson’s live performances and I am very sorry I didn't get any chances.

The movie, This Is It made me think again that Michael Jackson was so special for his outstanding talent.
I love his singing and dancing beyond words.

Also, the movie presented Michael Jackson’s love and concern for our earth planet,
“Heal Our Planet”.
One of Michael's messages was “We need to take care of our planet.”

I am so sorry that we lost Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment