10/27/2009

Rubber Weatherseal for Doors





Do you have any good methods to keep your house nice and warm during winter season?

For this coming winter season, my husband purchased the attached EPDM All Climate Rubber Weatherseal at Home Depot and applied them to several doors at our house.

The entrance door between the outside deck and my room always brought the cold air into my room.
I think the referenced Rubber Weatherseal blocks the air coming through the entrance door into my room very well.

One problem of applying the product to the doors is the doors’ spaces got too tight to open and close smoothly.

Another concern is the package instruct to apply the product above 40 F degree(5 C degree) while we have much colder days during winter.
Let’s see how the rubber product reacts to our cold weather this winter.

So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment