10/04/2009

Lair o' the Bear Park in Colorado



Can you enjoy fall leaves in your area?

My husband and I went to the Lai o' the Bear Park and had a nice walk this afternoon.
The weather was gorgeous.


We were surprised to see this new beaver dam.


This is my favorite spot.
Very nice combination with river, evergreen and fall leaves.


The moutain water was so clear.


Shiny glasses in golden color.


Ripe apples on the trees.
It is getting a time to bake fresh apple pies.

Hope you enjoy nice walk, too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hiroko, It's so nice looking at your photos, you've captured some really beautiful scenes. It's autumn with us as well now, a mixture of crisp, clear blue skied days and grey, damp misty ones. Think we'll be lighting the fire this weekend! Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mich,

    I am glad to know you enjoyed my photos. How do you enjoy autumn season in your hometown?
    Do you like hiking, reading books, and etc? Lighting the fire sounds like one of nice ways to enjoy cold weather. I would love to enjoy baking apple pies, pumpkin pies, and etc.
    Hope you have a lot of fun things to do!
    Hiroko

    ReplyDelete